Apotheosis Mod 1.14.2/1.12.2 is a mod about energy, change, and things that should have been. It provides new potions, enchantments, risks, and different fascinating issues that significantly improve the Minecraft expertise. Apotheosis is divided into modules, every of which has a selected focus. Modules are unbiased, every might be disabled at will.
The Enchantment module focuses on an overhaul to the enchantment system and including new enchantments. This module will permit the participant to develop into far more highly effective than beforehand imposed limitations would have ever allowed.
Apotheosis removes the extent cap from both Enchanting Tables and Anvils. The only factor creating a cap now’s how much enchanting energy you’ve entry to. Additionally, customers might now configure the max levels of enchantments and the enchanting energy calculation formulas, which provides customers complete management over all enchantments in their setting. Software material enchants talents are also configurable.
Cobwebs and Prismatic Cobwebs can be used to remove enchantments and curses. The removing course of takes place in an anvil.
Anvils, hoes, shears, and other beforehand unenchantable things may be enchanted. Anvils may also be repaired (in an anvil) with iron blocks.
Blocks and Gadgets
The enchantment module comes with a much stronger variant of a bookshelf. This hell-infused bookshelf carries double the enchanting power of a single shelf, and might be further strengthened with Hell Infusion.
Crafted with nether bricks, a blaze rod, a bookshelf, and a regeneration potion, a Hell-Infused Bookshelf lets you access levels up to 320. Different sources can solely improve the table to degree 50.
Not all enchantments will present up at greater levels. Enchantments have degree ranges that they will show up at, so the very best degree isn’t all the time very best. Experimentation is inspired.
Altar of the Sea
The other enchanting block that Apotheosis adds is the Altar of the Sea. The Altar is a spotlight for the conversion of enchanted objects. It permits you to turn undesirable or in any other case useless enchanted gadgets (at any sturdiness) into a brand new enchanted e-book.
The stronger the enchantments on the gadgets, the stronger the ebook.
Once four gadgets are detected, the altar will start to empty experience from close by players. The required experience needed will improve with the power of the final e-book, however is all the time equal to half the degrees that may be wanted to create the ultimate ebook in an enchanting desk. If no experience is accessible, white particles will spawn atop the pillars.
Apotheosis additionally provides a solution for different kinds of enchantments: Tomes. Tomes are a kind of e-book that can be enchanted like common books however don’t pull from your complete set of enchantments. As an alternative, every Tome has it’s own set of enchantments that it’ll pull from.
The enchantment module at present provides 15 enchantments in complete, every with a singular impact. Except for normal enchantments, there are three enchantment descriptors that help to determine what sort of power an enchantment can supply. These descriptors are:
- Masterwork: An enchantment that may solely be found at larger enchantment levels (often 50+)
- Twisted: An enchantment that may have stronger than normal impression, however might not all the time have a constructive influence.
- Corrupted: Offering considerably stronger effects than some other enchantments, corrupted enchantments typically use a portion of the wielder’s life pressure as gasoline. These enchantments are marked as curses.
The actual enchantments added by this module are as follows. Further details can be found.
- Berserker’s Fury (Corrupted): When broken, the consumer will develop into enraged, gaining velocity, power, and resistance.
- Miner’s Fervor (Twisted): Mining velocity is adjusted based mostly on distance above/under sea degree.
- Hell Infusion (Masterwork): Your attacks will deal further magic injury when in the nether.
- Icy Thorns: Attackers might be slowed. Works on ranged assaults as properly.
- Life-Mending (Corrupted): Consumes the lifetime of the consumer to restore gear when held or outfitted.
- Mounted Strike: Your assaults will deal additional injury when mounted on a horse.
- Reflective Defenses: Blocking an attack with a defend has a chance to wreck the attacker.
- Scavenger: Mobs killed have a chance to drop their loot twice, stacks with looting.
- Defend Bash: Attacking with a defend will do significantly more injury.
- Secure Footing: Negates the mining velocity penalty from not standing on the bottom,
- Tempting: Livestock will comply with you while holding an item with this enchantment.
- Information of the Ages (Masterwork): Enemies slain won’t drop gadgets, but will drop more experience.
- Splitting: Anvils that fall on enchanted books have an opportunity to split them.
- Nature’s Blessing: Hoes can be utilized as bonemeal, for a durability value.
- Rebounding: Enemies who attack you in melee range shall be flung.
Apotheosis allows the participant to maneuver, edit, and manipulate spawners. Spawners might be moved with silk touch, and numerous gadgets are Spawner Modifiers, which have the facility to edit certain stats of the spawner, together with spawn time, spawn vary, and situation requirements.
In vanilla, spawners cannot be edited except for altering the entity within using a spawn egg. In Apotheosis, nearly every a part of a spawner could be manipulated. Every merchandise is configurable.
The record of default modifiers is as follows:
- Sugar: Decreases minimum spawn delay by 5 ticks.
- Clock: Decreases most spawn delay by 5 ticks.
- Fermented Spider Eye: Will increase spawn rely by 1.
- Ghast Tear: Increases max nearby entities by 2.
- Prismarine Crystals: Increases the participant activation vary by 2 blocks in each course.
- Blaze Rod: Increases spawn range by 1.
- Dragon Egg: Disables checking circumstances when spawning entities.
- Nether Star: Removes the need for a close-by player.
- Chorus Fruit: Disables the spawn cap, enabling an infinite number of monsters to spawn.
- Redstone Comparator: Allows redstone control of the spawner. Requires a signal to run.
- Spawn Egg: Modifications the entity that the spawner will spawn.
All modifiers may be inverted using the “inverse” modifier, which defaults to nether quartz. To use the inverse modifier, hold the inverting item in your off hand, and the consequences of a traditional modifier will as an alternative be inverted (ex: sugar would improve the min spawn delay by 5 ticks).
The spawner module adds the Capturing enchantment. Capturing permits for spawn eggs to be dropped when killing a mob. Each degree will increase the prospect by zero.4 %.
Apotheosis adds recipes for potions that have been previously uncraftable and new potions.
The potion module allows for the next vanilla potions to be crafted:
- Mining Fatigue
Presently, the potion module adds a single new potion, Sundering. Sundering is the inverse of resistance. It increases injury taken by 20% per degree.
The potion module adds the enchantment True Infinity. True Infinity makes all arrows infinite, including rarer arrows corresponding to tipped and spectral arrows.
Apotheosis provides certain generated options that can and can try and kill you at the first given opportunity. Among these are boss monsters, rogue spawners, and other dangers that may now be current within the once-peaceful cave techniques.
A boss monster is indicated by a custom identify, greater than average stats, and full gear. When slain, a boss will drop a powerfully enchanted item they have been previously wielding. Moreover, bosses have CraftTweaker help. Using CraftTweaker, the potential armor units and out there enchantments might be configured. See more particulars under.
Present Content »»
Bosses may be tweaked by adding enchantments and by adding/removing legitimate armor sets for the bosses.
Armor Units (mods.apotheosis.BossArmor)
Armor Sets are a mixture of items for each gear slot of the entity. Each set has a degree. The upper the level, the upper in the sorted order the set will go. By default, the offered armor units have levels zero (chain), 1 (gold), 2 (iron), and three (diamond). The degrees of added armor sets don’t must be so as, as at runtime the armor set record shall be sorted so there are not any gaps between the levels. Each boss is assigned a degree when generating, as determined by the boss degree up the prospect in the config. Some forms of monsters, like spiders, won’t have their armor seen, however will nonetheless be strengthened by it.
- int degree – The level of the set to take away.
addArmorSet(int degree, IItemStack main-hand, IItemStack offhand, IItemStack ft, IItemStack legs, IItemStack chest, IItemStack head)
- int degree – The extent of the set.
- IItemStack main-hand – The primary hand merchandise. Often a sword.
- IItemStack offhand – The offhand item. Usually, mobs don’t use no matter is in this slot.
- IItemStack ft – Boots.
- IItemStack legs – Legplates.
- IItemStack chest – Chestplate.
- IItemStack head – Helmet.
addPossibleWeapons(int degree, WeightedItemStack… stacks)
- int degree – The extent of the set.
- WeightedItemStack… stacks – An array of WeightedItemStacks that can be added to the attainable main-hand record of this armor set. The original main-hand has a weight of 3.
This enables the consumer to edit the attainable enchantments boss gear can receive. Duplicates are usually not permitted inside these lists.
- IEnchantmentDefinition enchants – The enchantment so as to add to the bow enchantment listing.
- IEnchantmentDefinition enchants – The enchantment to add to the sword enchantment record.
- IEnchantmentDefinition enchants – The enchantment to add to the software enchantment record.
- IEnchantmentDefinition enchants – The enchantment so as to add to the armor enchantment record.
- IEnchantmentDefinition enchants – The enchantment to take away from the bow enchantment record.
- IEnchantmentDefinition enchants – The enchantment to take away from the sword enchantment listing.
- IEnchantmentDefinition enchants – The enchantment to remove from the device enchantment listing.
- IEnchantmentDefinition enchants – The enchantment to remove from the armor enchantment listing.
The deadly module introduces totally different kinds of preset spawners that can spawn naturally in caves and should turn out to be the spawners for dungeons. Presently, there are two varieties: Brutal and Swarm spawners. Brutal spawners spawn monsters which have naturally occurring potion effects and swarm spawners spawn quicker and have a a lot larger max entity cap. The kinds of valid monsters for each spawner may be configured, in addition to the stats that the spawners could have.
The garden module allows configurable limits for a way excessive cactus and sugarcane will grow.
This mod is a set of improvements to the base recreation.
The best way to set up:
- Ensure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft software folder.
- On home windows open Run from the start menu, sort %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the prime menu bar. Open the folder Software Help and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have got simply downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- If you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button it is best to now see the mod is put in.
For Minecraft 1.12.2
Download from Server 1 – Obtain from Server 2
For Minecraft 1.14.2
Obtain from Server 1 – Download from Server 2